It is vitally important for the health of your business that you never lose access to your website and business software.
With 20+ years of experience behind us, we have experienced many scenarios where we have helped clients out of a jam. Our Password Rescue Handbook was born from helping clients regain access. Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- Mobile device or tablet was lost or compromised
- Locked out of your password app
- A cookie reset lost your bookmarks
- Continually distracted with password resets
- Website down and you don’t know who to call
We have helped many business owners stay organized and keep password disruption to a minimum with our Password Rescue Handbook, and we want to help you too. Anyone who runs a business needs an off-line backup of software, email, website, and social login links and passwords. This is especially true if you are working between home and an office where you are logging into multiple devices. Rather than wait for those password reset emails, you can have your info at hand with this handbook template.
We are here to help you keep your business moving forward – and that means helping you recover your social or website passwords, or even access to your website for renewals. This simple method can give you peace of mind – call it an insurance policy.
- We have a template you can download which provides a format that is easy to use
- The next step is vitally important, or else the system doesn’t work: Enter your information!
- Print out the document and update it regularly. You will be relieved to not worry about forgetting a password – and knowing if you lose access to your business accounts, you can be back up and running quickly after your issues are resolved.
We are in the business of helping business owners. When you put your trust in us to help you with your marketing, we take our responsibility very seriously. We provide the backup you need to your marketing, website management, and social media promotion running. By developing your Password Rescue Handbook when we work together, you will have the information you need even if we part ways.
I wanted to share this handbook template we use with clients for a secondary backup – not digital – to access to their social and website properties. More times than I can count I have had business owners come to me with expired domains and website issues but they have no access to their hosting or domain company. It takes a lot of time and expense to recover / update access to accounts. By creating this living document, we help you avoid losing access in the future. If you need help recovering or organizing your passwords, this template is for you!
- This template is in a fillable pdf format.
- To be most effective, you should take 15 minutes to write down your most critical passwords and secret answers.
- The most important step is to PRINT your Password Rescue Handbook and keep a copy of it with your important business papers. Just like any living document, you need to update your handbook as you update passwords and create new accounts.
An important note: (graphic) We highly recommend you keep this document in a secure place on your computer and off-line. You can fill the form in acrobat, and save on your hard drive. This pdf download is intended to be printed and stored with your other important business documents. The intent is for you to have all your information in one place in case your computer or online device goes down.