Social Media Marketing
Social media reinforces your audience connection and can broaden your reach!
Social Posting Tips!
Answer these questions before you post on social media
- Why should I post on social media?
- How do I want social media posting to improve my business?
- What type of content should I post?
One-Hour-A-Day Social Media Monitoring
Each task should take 15-30 minutes.
Check-in on social notifications and activity and respond to messages. Don’t get sucked down a rabbit hole, use a timer to keep yourself on track.
- Look for relevant industry news that someone in your network is posting and share it with a comment
- Write and post a topic for discussion, this can be repeated on other social sites
- Get familiar with your social analytics and what your audience responds to
Social Media Services
Setup and Training
Are your profiles dialed in?
What to post? When to post?
Planning and Processes
Full Service or Consulting
Does Social Media really bring in new customers?
- First, you will never know if you don’t ask your customer where they heard about you.
- Until you start tracking social analytics, you will not have a starting point from which to measure growth
- Social media’s job is to bring you the lead, you need to convert the sale (most likely if you are selling services)
Content creation should be very personal to your business. In order for us to help you expand your reach, your business needs a consistent voice throughout all your channels. We want to work with you to form a plan of action and a review process so you are comfortable. We want to manage your social media in a completely transparent way.
Appletree can help you if you’re starting from scratch, or if you would like to learn more about strategies for making the most of your social media marketing. We are in the business of helping business owners. When you put your trust in us to help you with your marketing, we take our responsibility very seriously. We provide the backup you need for your marketing, website management, and social media promotions.
New Account Setup and Skill Builders
Don’t know where to start? Have you written a descriptive bio for your profile descriptions?
Have you nailed your 30-second commercial in writing?
If you would like to learn more about how to do things, we have helpers!
Social sites can come up in Google searches as well as your website. Don’t forget to use the same hot-button keywords that are utilized on your website in your social media content.
We have created a helpful guide to keep you organized! By keeping a log of your social posts, you can easily copy and paste for use on multiple platforms. On top of that, when you review your analytics and find what your audience is responding you can take note and the content is ready to copy and paste.