Stop worrying about your website.
Design Updates & Management
- New or Existing Websites
- Landing Pages
- Blog Management
- Email Marketing
- Website & Social Analytics
Are you making the most of your website?
Does your website function the way you want?
If you are not a website designer, you are in the right place!
- Tired of finding things wrong on your website and you can’t get them fixed?
- Still waiting for your web designer to call you back?
- Do you know how much money you spend on your website each year and are you getting more business because of it?
The 3 most important things you should know:
1. Hosting and Domain Name (url) should be in the business owner’s name — NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. Access to the login information for your website
3. Renewal dates for hosting and related services
What type of updates do you need?
- Special Event Updates: Event Page and Home Page, Calendar Updates & Misc Page Updates
- SEO updates (search engine optimization – keyword and phrase updates as needed with new pages)
- Misc content changes to Home or other Pages based on SEO Findings
- Monthly Blog Articles
- Photo editing, providing special event graphics or buttons as needed for the website
Domains, Hosting, WordPress
Is website access an issue?
Analytics, SEO & Speed Test
If you have a WordPress website, you need to stay updated!
Website Maintenance Plans Include:
- Website monitoring and updates
- Regular website backup
- Security Scanning and Monitoring
- Analytics Review and Report
- Quarterly Content Updates
Common Questions and Conversations
If you can make a website for free, why pay for it?
Does your business really need a website?
How much should my website cost?
I have a new business and websites are so expensive!